Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Interesting Meeting with an ICICI Bank Security Guad

Today i went to ICICI bank, Gandhinagar for opening a new account. It was around 9:30 Pm When i enquired the guard told me "the bank has closed but you can leave your contact with me and tomorrow when the concerned person will come i will ask him to contact you". I said ok and did the needful.

After that he asked me what job you do? I told i am doing a Btech. He said very good. I am very happy. then i asked about him and his family. He says "i have my family in gandhinagar". Everything fine by now. then he starts telling story of his son. "I have a son. I spent Rs 55000, god him admission in NIIT course, but he got into wrong company of some not so good guys and spoiled his life." He was very sad while telling, not bcoz he spent a lot money but bcoz of the bad-luck of his son. Then he started telling that you should study well, do run after girls and etc etc.

The point to be noticed is the tone and feelings with which he was telling me all this. It was the voice of a sad disappointed father who was not happy with the progress of his son. We should take some lesson from this talk and do something which makes our parents proud.. Isn't it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Evanescently Blithe said...

wonderful experience

Fri Feb 11, 12:36:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

since Jan 9 2005